Our Word Is Our Bond
- You can trust us to do what we say, and say what we do.
- We pride ourselves on providing you with total peace of mind. You can travel and work guilt free and worry free knowing your pet will get the exercise, love and attention it deserves.
- We understand your home is your sanctuary. We respect your privacy and only enter the areas of your home necessary to care for your pet. We will always leave it neat and tidy and make sure we lock up when we leave.
- For further peace of mind, we are bonded and insured
No Pet Left Behind
- We work as a team of professionals; someone is always available to fill in if the sitter assigned to your pet becomes ill, has a family emergency, etc.
- Because your pet’s individual needs are our top priority, we do NOT offer pack walks for dogs. We believe they can be too unruly and distract us from the one on one personalized care we pride ourselves in providing. We want to maximize the time we have to pay close attention to your pet’s unique needs.
Professional Pet Sitting Software
- Provides you with real time tracking when we’re visiting your pet.
- GPS functionality records pet sitter check-ins allowing you to keep track of when we check in and out of your pet’s visit!
- Our software safely stores all of your Client and Pet information eliminating the need for you to leave us handwritten notes, text messages and emails.
- Load the information once and our database is backed up every night for safekeeping!
- Clients can Request Services right through our software
Pet Sitter Screening Process
- Our pet sitters go through an intensive screening process. All applicants must pass a pre employment screening test, have a phone interview, in person interviews with Heidi as well as her team of supervisors and be able to provide us with references so we can check their employment history. Once past the interview steps, everyone must pass a rigorous criminal and sexual predator background check before joining the team. New pet sitters are paired with a supervisor for on the job training.
Attention To Detail
- Our sitters will send you a detailed journal of their visit with your pet each and every time. Journals keep track of your pet’s exercise, toilet habits, feeding, treats, water and a personal note from the sitter. We’ll send pictures as well so you can see for yourself how relaxed your pets are!
- We offer a variety of service options and convenient packages for clients across the south shore of Massachusetts. If you don’t see something that works for your beloved pet, CONTACT US. We are happy to customize a plan for your pet’s unique needs.
We Want Your Feedback; The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!
- The pets we care for are like our family and every one of them is unique. We want to do our very best to give you peace of mind and give your pets exactly what they need from us. Your feedback is vital to the success of Heidi’s Hounds. If something is not right, we want the opportunity to fix it so please don’t be shy! We will seek your input on a regular basis so we can continue to improve our services.