Serious Inquiries Only
Heidi’s Hounds is an established pet sitting and dog walking company serving Hingham, Weymouth, Hull, and Cohasset.
Our pet sitters provide exceptional service and care for our client’s pets 365 days per year.
We are always looking for responsible, detail-oriented and professional individuals who are compassionate toward animals.
Pet Sitter Responsibilities
– Ability to work a non-traditional schedule, hours vary.
– Professional communication with clients and management.
– Provide detailed visit notes after each visit using pet sitting software.
– Provide exceptional care for all types of dogs, cats, and occasionally other small domestic animals.
– Service clients in all New England weather conditions
– Keep client homes secured upon entering and departure and free of any mess.
– Be able to adjust to frequent schedule changes to accommodate short notice requests.
Basic Requirements for ALL applicants
– Must have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
– Must have an up to date smart phone to utilize pet sitting software.
– Must be willing to complete our comprehensive hiring process including interviews, reference checks, and background check.
– Must be personable, well spoken and well kept.
– Must have regular ongoing availability and commit to availability in writing.
– Experience working with animals preferred but not required.
– Pay is a flat rate per visit plus tips.